SASSA has clarified that many of the applications that were declined did not meet the requirements, as some were employed or already receiving money from other sources like the UIF. Read in full here.
Sassa declined my application saying that I have monthly income and I don't have it and sadly I don't even know when was the last time I had money in my account.
I never worked or being registered as a tax payer were I might say it could be that I have to claim UIF.
I need clarity regarding my application being declined.
This is enough about these ANC looters it's been 6 years not getting any income this but they saying i have other income this is bullshit. They must just remove this disaster status and see how we can support ourselves
It's very sad I was declined but I don't have any source of income. You need to check correct all your sources of information because this is painful to us
I have a whole year not working and I didn't even get an sms telling me I just saw on the internet without receiving any sms so just say anyone who had work in his or her life doesn't get these R350 once and for all I need an explanation bcz even my bank account is not active you guys are cruel you are so cruel
I was working but because of lockdown i lost my job!and they didn't pay me and also we dont get UIF at my work place....so i apply for grant relief and i didn't get any massage if am approved or decline
Sassa approved me after declined my request 2 weeks back .My status for may says approved,June pending but no pay date even sms for sending my banking details .what is this exactly?
Am unemployed for 4years don't. A kwalified for that special R350 Granted or is it just for special people please sassa board hope you can help me please thank you sassa board from Mr. P.A Frylinck
The ANC Youth League has said that government needs to provide for the youth of South Africa and should then increase the current R350 grant distributed by Sassa to R1200 every month. Read more here.
Apply online for Capitec Vacancies 2020 available in various areas in South Africa. Vacancies in the banking sector, positions open for qualifying candidates. Read more and apply here
Mpumalanga Public Works is Hiring: 100 Positions Closing Date: 17 July 2020 at 16h00 The Department of Public Works Roads & Transport has 100 opportunities
Sassa declined my application saying that I have monthly income and I don't have it and sadly I don't even know when was the last time I had money in my account.
ReplyDeleteI never worked or being registered as a tax payer were I might say it could be that I have to claim UIF.
I need clarity regarding my application being declined.
This is enough about these ANC looters it's been 6 years not getting any income this but they saying i have other income this is bullshit. They must just remove this disaster status and see how we can support ourselves
Deletemy dad never got a message we just saw on the website that his request is declined no reasons whatsoever
ReplyDeleteI applied on behalf of my aunt in May but it's still pending, I wonder it will pend until when mxm
ReplyDeleteAlso my cuzin his application is decline, he was working 2014 now ts 2020 why mara?
ReplyDeleteIt's very sad I was declined but I don't have any source of income. You need to check correct all your sources of information because this is painful to us
ReplyDeleteI have a whole year not working and I didn't even get an sms telling me I just saw on the internet without receiving any sms so just say anyone who had work in his or her life doesn't get these R350 once and for all I need an explanation bcz even my bank account is not active you guys are cruel you are so cruel
ReplyDeleteI'm not working for years now and my status shows application declined does not givr any reason whatsoever
ReplyDeleteI was working but because of lockdown i lost my job!and they didn't pay me and also we dont get UIF at my work place....so i apply for grant relief and i didn't get any massage if am approved or decline
ReplyDeleteHi my child I application is diccline but not working I don't now y
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteSassa approved me after declined my request 2 weeks back .My status for may says approved,June pending but no pay date even sms for sending my banking details .what is this exactly?
ReplyDeleteAm unemployed for 4years don't. A kwalified for that special R350 Granted or is it just for special people please sassa board hope you can help me please thank you sassa board from Mr. P.A Frylinck
ReplyDelete