CAPITEC BANK Vacancies June 2020

Company: Capitec Bank Ltd

Purpose Statement

  • Capture foreign payments as per client instructions and processing the Balance of Payment (BOPs) daily on Landobyte thereby ensuring efficient and effective customer service delivery
  • Verify the correctness of international payments before releasing the payments according to the Bank’s policies and procedures on the SWIFT GUI. 
  • Comply with international best standards and practices, Exchange Control Regulations, Currency and Exchanges Manual for Authorised Dealers, and FICA Apply here for Capitec Bank Vacancies

Comments

  1. I have matric and ICT certificate I'm a easy and fast learner I can work independently and as a group I can be regarded as a goal keeper I finish my work before deadline I'm interested in this position

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Download Z83 Form in Word Format

Sanlam Bursary Prohramme Closing 30 June 2020